Monday, March 30, 2015

Frozen Books!
From the FROZEN streets of North Dakota....
I finally got my act together and decided that, in addition to the SCHLIBTALK listserv that I moderate, it was way past time for me to blog about some of the issues facing school librarians and school libraries. So let's get this party started....

Okay, so I am not the artsy type, but I just HAD to try to my hand at a version of a "pile of white books" that I saw on Pintrest. I wanted to give the college students taking Kiddie Lit a display idea. [The Kiddie Lit classes meet three times a week in our Lower Level (read basement) Curriculum Library and we LOVE having them!] You can find the original librarian's idea by Googling "pinterest frozen book display" and clicking on Images. 

Coming soon...What the HECK is SCHLIBTALK?


1 comment: